Congratulations to all of the winners.
- Crossroads of Canopy, Thoraiya Dyer, Tor.
Best Novella or Novelette
- “Girl Reporter”, Tansy Rayner Roberts, in Girl Reporter, Book Smugglers Publishing.
Best Short Story
- “A Pearl Beyond Price”, Janeen Webb in Cthulhu Deep Down-Under Vol 1, IFWG Publishing Australia.
Best Collected Work
- Ecopunk!, Cat Sparks and Liz Grzyb, Ticonderoga Publications.
- Cover art, Lewis Morley, for Matters Arising from the Identification of the Body, Peggy Bright Books.
Best Fan Publication in Any Medium
- SF Commentary, edited by Bruce Gillespie.
Best Fan Writer
- Stephanie Lai, for writing at No Award.
Best Fan Artist
- Shauna O’Meara, for “How to Bee” (based on the novel by Bren MacDibble).
Best New Talent
- Stephanie Lai
William Atheling Jr Award for Criticism or Review
- Ambelin Kwaymullina, for “Reflecting on Indigenous Worlds, Indigenous Futurisms and Artificial Intelligence”, Twelfth Planet Press.
You must be logged in to post a comment.