The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING will be held on Sunday 19th of January 2020, commencing at 2 pm. As the meeting is held in the private home of a committee member, the address will not be published here.
The meeting is open to all members of the Foundation. Those who plan to attend are asked to contact ASFF Administrator to obtain details.
The purpose of the AGM is to:
- Confirm the MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING
- Receive COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Adopt the FINANCIAL REPORT
- Confirm Subscription Fee for the 2020 Membership year
- ELECT General Committee & Office Bearers for 2020 (All positions become vacant at the Annual General Meeting) Completed nomination forms should be returned to the Secretary by close of business on Friday 17th January 2020
- Confirm APPOINTMENT OF REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVES and Sub -Committees
GENERAL BUSINESS Items of business for inclusion on the agenda should be provided to the Secretary by 17 January 2020.
Nomination for Committee Forms and Proxies should be emailed to <email@example.com>, posted to
P.O. Box 215, Forest Hill Vic 3131 or handed to a current Executive Member of the ASFF.